21 December 2009

Vroooom, Vrooom!



This may be surprising (wink, wink), but we visited the Porsche Museum on Sunday! Not only do the Germans make beautiful cars, but they also make beautiful museums. This place was impeccable! Check out the striking facade:



The magnificent exterior led way to an even more impressive interior, artifacts and design. Brian was absolutely wow'ed by the rare and pristine collection of Porsches as I was equally blown away by the exquisite composition of the museum. Here is a shot of Brian with his favorite car and a shot of my favorite spot in the museum:



Now don't get me wrong, I still managed to find my next car:



The Speedster is actually one of Brian's favorites too! Ironically, it's the car that Charlie drives in TopGun. Something tells me her civilian contractor salary wouldn't cover the cost of one of these lovely ladies...



Our visit to the Porsche Museum was a really fun trip...I'm sure we'll be back! And I'm getting the feeling that Ferry Porsche isn't the only one dreaming of Porsches...





If you'd like to view the rest of our photos from the Porsche Museum, please click on this link:

1 comment:

cris said...

Looks like surgarplums and Porsches are dancing through B's dreams this Christmas! Awesome photos Toot, you have an amazing talent for capturing an experience! I feel like I was there!
As always I am looking forward to more fun posts!! XO