15 May 2010

100th Post Giveaway!

This is our 100th post here at Greetings from the Merritts...crazy, right?!




To say danke to our fabulous readers we'd like to offer up some tasty German treats to TWO lucky winners! To enter, please answer the following question in the comment section below:

What is the BEST vacation/trip you've been on and why?

All entries must be submitted by noon (Pacific Standard Time) on May 20th, 2010.
Two lucky winners will be chosen at random.

3 comments:

Hallie said...

Hey my chances are good so far, huh? Anyway I have been LOVING your blog and I'm so happy you're keeping it up. I'm hoping this trip to Boston ranks up there (it's my first "on a plane" trip w Mitch, crazy huh?) but my trip to Isreal was my favorite thus far. Just an amazing time, met amazing people, got to see and do things I probably never will again....it was incredible. And I didn't know anyone before I went, so it pushed me out of my comfort zone there too. And it was basically FREE, which is always nice. Man...you guys should go there! Everyone should.

Emily said...

I want to win! My favorite trip was to visit Hannah while she was studying abroad in Dublin. She knew the city really well and was an awesome tour guide/beer drinker. Although, Spring Break: Key West edition was pretty good too!

erin said...

Shoot! I missed it! My favorite was...my super relaxing honeymoon to Belize! No woories, great diving. I also really loved my live abroad dive trip on the great barrier reef.

Alexa wanted me to post for her, since she can't type. Her favorite trip was to the beach! apparently it's on our roof and "lexa, mommy, daddy, Hanna" are going :)