Saved by the Bell Reference, I like it. (At least, assuming that was on purpose). That halter look so cute, good luck! But when I first saw that photo I was wondering why that chick had a bad over her head or something...strange photo :-)
I wish this Marisa was taking the class with you. That looks like a lot of fun. Good Luck!
So cool, I wish I could join you in sewing craftiness!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Saved by the Bell Reference, I like it. (At least, assuming that was on purpose). That halter look so cute, good luck! But when I first saw that photo I was wondering why that chick had a bad over her head or something...strange photo :-)
I wish this Marisa was taking the class with you. That looks like a lot of fun. Good Luck!
So cool, I wish I could join you in sewing craftiness!!
Post a Comment